Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy.
You can have Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/3 lb of ground mild pork.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need bunch of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- You need dash of onion powder.
- You need dash of worcestershire sauce.
Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy instructions
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Gather ingredients together.
- Chop up all your veggies.
- Place your ground beef and pork into the skillet along with eggs and seasoning.
- Note I do not use a bowl to mix ingredients I use the skillet itself.
- Add the rest of your ingredients into the skillet.
- Mix every together with your hands might take a minute or so.
- I shape it a couple inches thick and keep it an inch away from the sides of the skillet.
- I threw a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce on top along with some olive oil.
- Put in oven and bake for 1 hour and Enjoy!.
- Note you can coat the top with sauces some people use ketchup and Worcestershire sauce combo or bbq sauce even Marinara sauce..I didn't add any sauce on mine.