Spinach & corn meatloaf. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth. Here is detailed health and nutrition information about spinach.
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is one of incredible green-leafy vegetable often recognized as one of the functional foods for its health benefiting nutritional, antioxidants and. Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. You can have Spinach & corn meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & corn meatloaf
- It’s 2-3 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 can of corn (drained).
- It’s 1 can of spinach drained well.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion power to taste or can used diced onion.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of mustard.
Our parents worked hard to convince us that cooked fresh spinach was just as good, if not better than the. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet.
Spinach & corn meatloaf instructions
- Drain corn and spinach set aside.
- In a bowl add hamburger meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mix well. Then add spices, corn and spinach, mix well. (I use a half can of the corn and spinach, I don’t use all of it, if I was using more meat I’d use all of the can, use what you will like.).
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan, (if you don’t have one that’s ok use a cookie sheet and shape it in a loaf.).
- Topping, add add ingredients and mix, put on to of loaf..
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins, use boiler for the last few mins to brown up the top if needed. (cooking times my change,).
- Notes- can use Collard greens instead of spinach, it’s good that way too. No need for sides because the sides are in the main meal, just a side of mashed potatoes….
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia.