Potato chip crusted whiting. Potato Chip Crusted Salt and Vinegar Baked Cod #FoodieExtravaganzaPalatable Pastime. tartar sauce, filets, salt. Crunchy potato chips are a natural coating to create a crispy crust for baked chicken breasts everyone in the family will love for dinner. This post is sponsored by Kettle Brand Potato Chips.
And if you give this Potato Chip Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe a try, let me know! Instead of frying the fish, I crusted it in potato chips. Salty, crunchy and downright delicious potato chips. You can have Potato chip crusted whiting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato chip crusted whiting
- You need of Potato chips crushed any flavor you like I used sea salted.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg well beaten.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Whiting fillets.
Add the potato chip and corn flake crumbs, seasoned salt, cayenne and pepper to a large bowl. Remove each piece of fish from the buttermilk. Keyword: Potato Chip Crusted Chicken Fingers. This is going up there on my list of one of the most genius recipes.
Potato chip crusted whiting instructions
- Thaw your whiting if frozen.
- Roll thawed whiting in flour.
- Dip in egg.
- Roll in crushed potato chips.
- Place in skillet with hot oil and fry over over medium high heat turning until done.
- Drain oil and enjoy I like hot sauce on mine 😊.
This video is a demonstration for cooking catfish in the oven coated with potato chips as the breading. Also included are oven roasted herb potato wedges. Crunchy chip-crusted cod makes dinner more exciting. Potato chips add a salty crunch to this easy and flavorful baked fish. Place the potato chips in a large Ziploc bag and crush them with your hand into small pieces about the size of a pea.