Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf.
You can cook Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 medium of sized onion.
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bread.
- It’s 1 medium of green pepper.
- Prepare 5 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf instructions
- Chop the carrot, green pepper, bread, and onion into fine little prices. Save some of the onion for the outside..
- Mix everything in a large mixing bowl except the catchup and bacon. Pieces of the onion will be for the teeth and eyes..
- Shape the mixture into a round loaf coat the loaf with the catchup..
- Cut the reserved onion pieces into shapes for the eyes and teeth of the mummy. Place the bacon over the top to look like the wrappings. Creativity is the most important part of this step..
- Bake at 350 until the internal temperature is 160 (usually about 45min) remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 min..