Air fried potato skins. Bake your potatoes according to your air fryer manual (each brand will be different). Make sure you season them well before cooking them. If you love crispy potato skins loaded with all the good stuff, you have come to the right place.
The potato skin was so crispy and they were so good. On a plus side, it didn't heat up my house. These potato skins easy to make. You can cook Air fried potato skins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air fried potato skins
- You need of All ingredients depends on how many you are making and feeding.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Cooking spary.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Cooked bacon or turkey bacon diced.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Green onions diced.
Some approaches call for deep frying, but I don't think it is really necessary. Place the potatoes in the air fryer for about five minutes. In a large mixing bowl, combine pulled chicken or pork and BBQ sauce. This recipe makes two servings, but you can easily double or triple the ingredients if and whip up these Air Fryer Potato Skins when you're hosting a party or heading to.
Air fried potato skins step by step
- Make baked potatoes (each potato makes 2 potato skins, will be cutting in half) however you make them.
- Cut in half set aside till they cool down, till you can hold them in the Palm of hand..
- Scoop out All potato, leave some don’t go all the way to the skin..
- Place all potatoes in freezer, till frozen. 2-3 hrs give or take..
- Spray each one with cooking spray, place in air fryer for 10mins then flip over and do the other side (adjust times to your liking on how crispy you want them).
- Remove from air fryer, add the cheese, then bacon (keep in mind the bacon will cook more) place back in air fryer till cheese melts, remove then add sour cream and green onions and a pitch more cheese…. (I have one kid who don’t like sour cream, so I don’t fill them all with it.).
- Note- Notes- Do whatever with the potatoes after scooping them out, don’t waste it.. I topped it with butter 🧈 salt pepper, and sour cream, for my kids, I have one that doesn’t do sour cream… kids are always wanting to eat lol. I have even made a small amount of mashed potatoes, for when I made these ahead of time and I use the mashed potatoes for dinner that night… it’s a win win an no waste..
These air fried potato peels are a hot & crispy snack. Nosh on them while you wait for dinner to finish. Truth be told, when I'm making mashed potatoes just for myself, I usually leave the skin on. I like having a little extra texture, and the "homemade" quality that the peels give. These are so easy to make in the air fryer, the air fryer does a great job of crisping up the skin while keeping the potato Keywords: tgif potato skins in air fryer air fryer baked potato fridays potato skins directions snapps loaded potato sticks air fryer bacon wrapped potatoes.