Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins. Episode: Another Helping of Comfort, Please. While meatloaf muffins bake, make green beans in the microwave. Serve meatloaf with Smashed Potatoes and Cream Cheese on the side, too.
Rachael Ray Magazine this link opens in a new tab. This meatloaf is a whole new take on turkey and stuffing! Try this recipe with Sour Cream and Onion Mashed Potatoes, Cider Gravy and some roasted broccoli or green beans. You can cook Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins
- It’s 1 each of egg (beaten with a splash of milk).
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grill seasoning ( I used Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick).
- You need 1 cup of favorit bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of vegetable or extra virgin olive oil ( for greasing the muffin pan).
- You need 1 3/4 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 each of medium onion (cut into chunks).
- You need 2 each of ribs celery from heart ( cut into chunks).
- It’s 1 each of green bell pepper.
Cook to thicken the gravy for a couple of minutes, then whisk in the mustard. Serve meatloaf with the mashed potatoes. Serve these delicious meatloaf muffins with steamed green beans and roasted potato wedges for an at-home version of a blue-plate special. Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Mashed PotatoesEveryDay with Rachael Ray.
Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Put ground beef into a big bowl. Put onion and celery into food processor. Follow with the green pepper after you deseed it and cut it into chunks. Pulse on finely chopped. Add to bowl when done..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, and grill seasoning to bowl..
- Next, mix bbq sauce, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Pour half in meatloaf mixture and mix with clean hands..
- Brush oil over the 12-muffin tin. Use an ice cream scoop to help fill meat in each tin. Top each meatloaf with a spoonfull or more of the bbq sauce..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut one open to make sure it's done..
Chipotle Beef and Chorizo MeatloafEveryDay with Rachael Ray. These great-tasting meatloaf muffins are perfect with mashed potatoes and your favorite side vegetable. The whole family will love them. One of the great things about meatloaf is its amazing versatility. It's easy to "hide" grated carrots or other vegetables in the meat mixture or sprinkle in some.