Mini meatloaf!. A meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. They are glazed with a sauce of ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard. Slash the bake time of meatloaf when you make mini-loaves.
MORE+ LESS Easy Mini Meatloaf muffins are made with ground beef or ground turkey and topped with a delicious meatloaf sauce. They are easier and healthier than traditional meatloaf. If you dm me a picture of you buying something using my code on my Instagram; i will enter you in future giveaways. You can cook Mini meatloaf! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini meatloaf!
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of dry oats (quick oats work best).
- Prepare 1 envelope of lipton beefy onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 24 tbsp of ketchup/ four cheese spaghetti sauce (2T each cup).
These Mini Meatloaf Muffins are yummy and sure to please even your pickiest eater. If you haven't tried your meatloaf in a muffin tin yet, you really should give it a try. These glazed mini meatloaves are sure to please! The meatloaf is incredibly tender and juicy and the glaze topping is perfect parts sweet and tart.
Mini meatloaf! step by step
- Mix meat, oats, soup mix and cayenne up in a bowl until oats and soup mix are mixed in all the way.
- Take meatball sized pieces out, make a ball and add to muffin pan. This exactly 12 mini meatloafs.
- Top with ketchup or spaghetti sauce (spaghetti sauce is richer).
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
These delicious Turkey Mini Meat Loaves feature ground turkey breast, keeping each turkey mini meat loaf healthier than beef versions. If you prefer a larger meatloaf loaf, you can use this Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. I got the cutest Petite Loaf Pan for Christmas and thought individual mini meatloaves would be a perfect recipe to break it in. We've been having a bit of a dinner time struggle lately. Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf is the best comfort food you can make for dinner.