Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato. First, you'll prep your sweet potatoes. Toss them in a bowl with olive oil, garlic powder Tools used to make this Cheesy Sausage, Bacon and Sweet Potato Pasta Bake recipe. Casserole Dish: This beautiful baking dish is never too far out.
Top with fresh herbs and enjoy! Just like a baked potato, but a casserole, the bacon, cheese and sweet potato casserole is a perfect week night meal. Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato; discard. You can have Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes, washed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon bits, or to taste.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes are one of our favorite Fall sides. This recipe is special enough to be served on Thanksgiving, but we make it on the regular in Autumn and Winter because oven-roasted sweet potatoes are easy and addictively delicious. You'll love how the garlic is added – no peeling required! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. ] Zach prefers to eat healthy most of the time (I pretend that I do, too, but really if I lived alone I'm pretty sure I'd eat creamy cheesy foods every night and never fit through any doors ever again), so the soup.
Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato instructions
- Air fry the sweet potatoes at 360F (180C) for about 14-16 minutes until tender..
- Carefully remove them from the fryer basket and cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise..
- Fluff sweet potato with a fork. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Place the sweet potatoes halves inside the fryer basket and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle bacon bits and scallions to serve..
I love cooking this deliciously cheesy, easy bacon potato frittata for all those meals, and more. I will even snack on a slice midday for a egg-cellent energy This frittata is chock full of fresh eggs, salty bacon, cheddar and crispy hash browns. It's like a loaded baked potato, without all the heavy carbs! Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl and coat with half of the oil mixture. Let sit for ten minutes, then transfer to baking dish and Let sit while sweet potatoes cook.