Family Classic Meatloaf. Find out why the whole family will love this classic meatloaf! Stuffing mix and a zesty topping add an extra flavor boost to this no-fuss meatloaf. Budget-friendly Classic Family Meatloaf has great flavor and a wonderful glaze.
It might not be the sexiest Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready. I added two large carrots and a zucchini, in addition to the Classic Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This classic meatloaf recipe is tender and juicy with a deliciously unique flavor. You can have Family Classic Meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Family Classic Meatloaf
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of 10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of 6 oz stove top stuffing for chicken.
- It’s 1 each of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 each of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili sauce.
If you've ever wanted to know Given our family dynamic, my dad was the one who did a lot of the cooking. The whole family goes crazy over each slice of this meatloaf recipe. PLUS. take advantage of leftovers and turn them into the best meatloaf sandwiches! This classic meatloaf is an all-beef meatloaf with oatmeal, onion, and a little garlic.
Family Classic Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- Mix meat, 1/2 cup of soup, stuffing mix, egg, onion, and thyme..
- Press evenly into 8 x 4 inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
- Heat remaining soup and chili sauce in small sauce pan.
- Spoon over meatloaf just before serving.
- Note: I omit chili sauce and just put soup over meatloaf before baking..
Ketchup topping is traditionally used, but a topping of barbecue sauce would be delicious as well. Family of eight in huge converted tour bus! This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. Use the leftovers (if there are any) as meal prep for a tasty. Looking for a classic meatloaf recipe?