Mouth Watering Meatloaf.
You can cook Mouth Watering Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mouth Watering Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef and Pork mixture.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pasta sauce.
Mouth Watering Meatloaf instructions
- Heat Oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix beef n pork with all ingredients EXCEPT pasta sauce.
- Mix in real good.
- Add 1 cup of pasta sauce mix well.
- Form loaf onto a non stick baking sheet.
- Cook for 40 minutes in preheated oven.
- Take loaf out and spread the 1/2 cup sauce on top and put back into the oven for 25 more minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Plate and Enjoy.