GRANDMA MEATLOAF. Grandma's meatloaf recipe is an old-fashioned favorite, made with ground beef, chili sauce or ketchup, and oats. It's a great choice for an everyday meal. Grandma's Meatloaf recipe: Tried and True, this recipe was passed down to me from my maternal Grandmother.
The sausage gives it a little oomph! Growing up I HATED my mother's meatloaf. Those big nasty chunks of onions and peppers in it were the worst However… (because there's always a however), I really liked my Grandma's meatloaf. You can cook GRANDMA MEATLOAF using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GRANDMA MEATLOAF
- It’s 1/2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of celery dice.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of Itlian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of paper.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Naubos ko sya halos in one seating. This is my all time favorite dish, that my Grandmother served in her restaurant. Hi, to all my followers This is grandma in the kitchen we're making meatloaf today. This is one of my sons favorite meals he's always asking me to make it.
GRANDMA MEATLOAF step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375. In a sauce pan salute the onions, carrots, garlic, celery, and salt and pepper..
- In an bowel mix the hamburger meat and Italian Sausage together with 2 eggs and 1 cup of bread crumbs..
- When salute vegetables cool add them into the hamburger meat and Italian Sausage. Work in and form the meat how u c fit. Place in the oven and cook on 350°F for 1 hour and 30 min..
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Scoop Meatloaf onto a baking sheet covered with tin foil using an ice cream scoop, or fill a bread tin with the mixture. Meatloaf is one of those nostalgic meals that takes us back to our childhoods. No doubt your mom or grandma had a recipe all her own—and these recipes might have had some interesting and tasty. Mix meatloaf ingredients in large bowl.