Meat Loaf with Tofu and Veggies.
You can have Meat Loaf with Tofu and Veggies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Loaf with Tofu and Veggies
- It’s 200 g of minced pork or beef.
- You need 150 g of tofu.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen mix vegetables.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcester sauce.
Meat Loaf with Tofu and Veggies step by step
- Put olive oil into a frying pan and heat. Dice the onions and add to the pan to fry. When browned, add the mixed vegetables and keep frying. Then remove everything out to a tray to cool..
- Prepare a bowl and put in the minced pork or beef and egg. Mix together until the texture becomes sticky. Then add tofu and keep mixing..
- Add the cooked vegetables, nutmeg, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and mix well..
- Roll up the mixture into a loaf and place on a baking dish lined with cooking paper. Push in the centre of the loaf a bit with your finger to flatten it a little. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and bake for about 30 min. Check whether it's cooked or not by pushing a stick into the centre..
- To make the sauce, mix the ketchup and Worcester sauce into a microwavable cup, heat for 20 sec. Pour it on the meat loaf when eating..