City slicker meatloaf – easy!!. I have made it twice already. I added about a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture and sauteed the onions in a little butter and garlic just for a few minutes until the onions were softened. Naturally Grain and Gluten Free, this Stupid Easy Meatloaf recipe uses cauliflower instead of breadcrumbs to keep the loaf nice and moist.
Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential American dinners. I've found it very helpful to line the loaf pan with aluminum foil right up over the sides. Makes for easy lifting the meatloaf out. You can have City slicker meatloaf – easy!! using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of City slicker meatloaf – easy!!
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of corn flakes.
- Prepare 5 of pounds of meat.
This easy meatloaf recipe is full of flavor and very easy to make. This easy meatloaf recipe is so juicy, yet firm and full of flavor. Even folks who aren't meatloaf fans tend to devour this one. It can even be garnished up to serve to company if you're needing something easy and delicious to whip up.
City slicker meatloaf – easy!! step by step
- In a large pan (13×9 is best) mix the meat and eggs together..
- Then add ketchup as needed until meat turns into a dark pink/light red color. Mix meat. (This bottle was full when I started for an estimate on how much I used).
- Add in corn flakes until blended well. See photo for how much I used. Bag was full when I started..
- Flatten out in pan. It should look like this..
- Add top layer of ketchup.
- Bake in oven on 375 for 1 hour. You will have to check on it and drain grease a couple of times..
- After an hour, drain grease, cut meatloaf in half. Bake 15-20 more minutes..
- After that, Drain grease & Enjoy!.
Making pressure cooker meatloaf is really easy. First, make a meatloaf mixture using your regular meatloaf recipe. Meatloaf In A Muffin Tin – individually portioned meatloaves are baked in a muffin tin, so clever! Cheesy Taco Meatloaf. very good easy to make leftovers are great for sandwiches. Husband didn't really care for it much.