Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup.
You can have Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
- You need 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of seasonal.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup step by step
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..