Meatloaf (my way). My Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Base of this meatloaf comes from Paul Prudhomme with a tiny bit of modification. I added the sweet and sour sauce that is often used for meatloaf and the result is wonderful.
Meatloaf is just one of those… My family loves meatloaf so much, I have created so many meatloaf recipes on my site. My mom always made meatloaf with beef when I was growing up, and I always loved it. My family loves this juicy healthy turkey meatloaf recipe! You can have Meatloaf (my way) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf (my way)
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of mild ground Sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Onion, minced.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each, Sage, Pepper, Salt, Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Additional ketchup for topping.
It's easy to prepare with ground turkey and This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! My measurements are not exact so do what works best for you!! How I found faith again—and with it, my past It's Saturday. They are all, in some way or.
Meatloaf (my way) step by step
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl..
- Make into loaf and place in large baking dish..
- Add ketchup on top as glaze..
- Bake 350° for 1 hr..
- Remove from oven and prop up pan so fat drains away. Let stand 10 min..
- Slice and serve..
An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful Jump to the Turkey Meatloaf Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it. Choosing aromatics was another major decision in my quest to discover how to make meatloaf better. These Mini Garden Turkey Loaves are packed with flavorful and nutritious shredded vegetables for a colorful and vibrant spin on the traditional meatloaf. Let's make meatloaf the most popular recipe for the year. You can use this recipe as a starting point and then create your own meatloaf, taking inspiration from cuisines around the world.