Baked Alaska Meat Loaf.
You can cook Baked Alaska Meat Loaf using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Alaska Meat Loaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of brown gravy mix.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced onions.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 envelope of instant mashed potato (4 serving).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Baked Alaska Meat Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, gravy mix, minced onion, and pepper together..
- Shape into a loaf, 2 inches high, in a shallow baking pan..
- Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes..
- Evenly spread over meat loaf. If you don't pat the potato on well enough some may slide off during cooking..
- Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts..
- Serve & enjoy :).