Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes.
You can cook Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes
- You need 4 of Potatos.
- It’s 4 of Pork Chops.
- You need 2 packets of Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into French fry slices. Put in lg bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss. Add 1 packet Italian Seasoning Mix. Toss to coat well. Set aside..
- Spray cookie sheet and lay out pork chops. Drizzle with olive oil. Rub it to coat. Sprinkle 1/2 of 2nd packet Italian seasoning onto pork chops. Flip pork chops and repeat. Put in oven for 15 min..
- While pork chops are baking for 15 min get a 2nd cookie sheet and spray. Arrange potato fries on cookie sheet..
- When timer is up put fries in with pork chops. Bake another 15 min. Flip fries over and bake 15 more min. (I did not flip mine halfway through and they were still amazing. Crunchy on one side).