Grandma's meatloaf. Grandma's meatloaf recipe is an old-fashioned favorite, made with ground beef, chili sauce or ketchup, and oats. It's a great choice for an everyday meal. Grandma's Meatloaf recipe: Tried and True, this recipe was passed down to me from my maternal Grandmother.
Grandma's Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Keywords: meatloaf, comfort food, grandma's meatloaf. Tag @thekitchenwhisperer on Instagram and hashtag it #thekitchenwhisperer. You can have Grandma's meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's meatloaf
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of finely crushed saltine crackers.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rubbed sage.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
Naubos ko sya halos in one seating. Hi, to all my followers This is grandma in the kitchen we're making meatloaf today. This is one of my sons favorite meals he's always asking me to make it. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Grandma's meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl beat eggs..
- Next add milk, saltine crackers, salt, pepper, sage and onions to the eggs..
- Next crumble ground beef into the bowl and mix everything together. Place it in a 8×4 oval ungreased pan. And form it into a loaf shape..
- Combine remaining ingredients. Place 3/4 cup of it on the meatloaf..
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 mins. Take out of oven and let sit for 10 min. Serve with remaining sauce..
Scoop Meatloaf onto a baking sheet covered with tin foil using an ice cream scoop, or fill a bread tin with the mixture. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. My daddy used to talk about Grandma's meatloaf all the time.