Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy.
You can have Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 of Pieces soft bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Jars of your favorite gravy (if using 2 pans to cook the patties) otherwise 1 jar.
Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy step by step
- Sauté onion in 1TBS of butter or so until soft. Mix into the ground beef with 1 egg, the bread cut up in small pieces, and pepper. Form into little hamburger patties. It yields 8 or 9 patties. Polk a little hole in the middle of each..
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg (add a smidgen of water to the egg mixture) then the seasoned bread crumbs..
- Fry in a pan with butter searing both sides then turn down heat, add gravy and cover and simmer low for 30 min, flipping occasionally..
- Can add canned mushrooms if desired..