Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀. I was asked if I could make these and what do you know I did! Reblog. honey chipotle salmon, roasted asparagus and hassleback potatoes. Loaded Hasselback Potato. featured in Surf & Turf Dinner For Two.
Hassleback potatoes recipe: Try this Hassleback potatoes recipe, or contribute your own. Arrange the potatoes in a baking tray and insert the garlic in between the slits. Scatter some butter on top of each potato. You can cook Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀
- Prepare 4 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter sliced thin.
- You need 4 strips of bacon unless you want lots of bacon then double it to 8.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack or cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chives.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Then drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Hasselback potatoes are sliced into thin wedges but left joined at the bottom, then baked until the layers fan out into crispy rounds. These Fully Loaded Hasselback Potatoes are packed full of bacon, cheese, sour cream, chives, everything you love on a baked potato! Hasselback potatoes are the new baked potato.
Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a baking sheet or line it with foil..
- Wash potatoes and slice potatoes crosswise about 1/8” apart going 3/4 of the way down the potato. Add butter slices in between cuts and season with salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Place bacon in a skillet and cook u til desired crispness, then chop up..
- Bake uncovered 45 min to 1 hour until outsiders are slightly browned and inside is tender. Top with shredded cheese and bake additional 5 minutes until it’s melted. Remove from oven and top with your cooked bacon bits, chives and sour cream..
They are no mere side dish! I say we load these babies up with everything from melty cheese to crispy bacon to creamy avocado sauce. Loaded hasselback potatoes are the ultimate starter or side. Loaded hasselback potatoes are the ultimate starter or side! Packed with cheese, bacon and topped with sour cream they will Is there a bit of a happy medium of thickness for the hassleback where they get a little crispy but still soft in the.