You can have Homestyle Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homestyle Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground italian sausage.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 packages of Lipton® Onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of celery, chopped.
Homestyle Meatloaf step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Best to work this with your hands. (No there is not a neat way to do so.).
- I like to mix the ingredients and then make them into a smooth ball (smoothing it out seems to prevent the loaf from splitting while cooking). I then shape the ball into a loaf..
- Transfer into a greased meatloaf pan and bake at 350°F until the center is between 155 and 160°F (about 1 1/2 hours)..