Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes. Try Out A Classic Tonight With Easy Potatoes Au Gratin. Bring cabbage mixture to a simmer and crumble ground beef into the pot. Stir beef bouillon into beef broth in a bowl until dissolved; pour over stew meat.
Top this tasty dish with lots of butter, a sprinkle of parsley and/or crisp bacon. There's no better way to celebrate St. Paddy than with a showstopping feast of beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes. You can cook Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes
- It’s 1/2 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of savory cabbage.
- Prepare 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of red wine.
To create the traditional flavor profile of corned beef and cabbage without the traditionally massive sodium spike, we simmer brisket in a strong aromatic spice blend at low and slow heat rather than starting with brined beef. Transfer to a plate; reserve the pot. Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies. This soup is healthy and delicious and full of flavor!
Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes step by step
- Dice the potatoes, chop the cabbage, brown the beef, add seasonings and the tomatoes. Stir everything together..
- Add red wine to the stirred up cabbage mixture. Simmer on low heat 30 minutes covered then stir in the red wine vinegar and adjust seasonings. Stir again cover let rest 15-20 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Beef and Cabbage Soup We have had quite the mild winter here in Utah. And last week, we got dumped with snow. It's a tasty recipe for busy weeknight meals for the family. You can easily adapt this to a Keto diet plan by omitting the potatoes. Furthermore, if you're not a fan of cabbage alter the recipe and enjoy Sausage Potato Hash instead.