Meatloaf. A plant-based spin on classic meatloaf and roasts. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, egg, onion and tomato sauce. This is a Meatloaf recipe for people who love their Meatloaf oozing with flavour, moist and tender yet not crumble apart when sliced, and a sticky caramelised meatloaf glaze. It's so much more than just a giant hunk of ground beef in a loaf shape! You can cook Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Try this once, and you'll treasure this recipe forever! He is noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and for his theatrical live shows. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. The best meatloaf recipes, with photos, videos, and tips to help you cook.
- Heat over to 375.
- Mix all ingredients together and former loaf.
- Place in glass baking dish and cover loaf with extra marinara over top.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until done.
Find traditional recipes and turkey versions.. Italian Meatloaf, Glazed Meatloaf II, Best Ever Meat Loaf, Kid-Friendly Italian Turkey Meatloaf, Bacon-Wrapped Buffalo Meatloaf The BEST Meatloaf Recipe is tender, juicy, and loaded with flavor. Below are my tips to create meatloaf perfection! Ground beef is seasoned, mixed with breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. It's all topped off with a zesty topping (my favorite part)!