Meatloaf. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good! Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been mixed with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked.
Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Oliver) Yo gurl lemme get that MEATloaf (All girls in the club) Ok, G. You can have Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare of Meatloaf.
- Prepare 3 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Diced Onions.
- It’s 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Onion Powder.
- You need of Bread Crumbs- Italian Flavored.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Light Brown Sugar.
The BEST Meatloaf Recipe is something I've worked years at perfecting… and here it is! I absolutely LOVE meatloaf and I always have! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house!
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Add together in a large bowl the beef, eggs and onions. Mix well. (I like to dice up a whole onion and freeze it so I have quick access to the onions when I need them and only have to deal with the painful evilness of the onion once.).
- Add in your seasonings to taste. (I add in a little bit of onion powder to enhance the diced onion). Mix well..
- Then, add in ur bread crumbs. Add in enough so ur meat holds together without falling apart. (you should be able to mold it into any shape. If you accidentally add too much of the bread crumbs and it ends up being too dry, add another egg. If it's too wet add more bread crumbs.).
- Dump the meat mixture into a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Shape the meat into a rectangle with a large spoon. (leave a gap all around the pan so the grease has some place to go and won't spill over the pan into your oven causing an oven fire🔥…..learned from experience lol ).
- For the topping, put enough ketchup into a bowl that'll cover your meatloaf. (I don't layer mine too thick, but use however much you like ☺️). Then take your light brown sugar and put some into the ketchup and mix well. Don't add a lot, just enough for a little extra flavor..
- Spread evenly over the meat mixture. Also be sure to coat the sides..
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until the meat inside is no longer pink. (It's smells so good in the oven when it gets closer to being done👌🏻) ENJOY!!!.
This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. Finally, a meatloaf recipe that is guaranteed to come out perfectly juicy, NOT dry, hard, chewy or tasteless. The Best Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Bacon-wrapped Pork Meatloaf. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe?