Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins.
You can have Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 container of (5-6oz) Greek vanilla yogurt.
Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Wash the potato and prick it several times with a fork. Bake for 40 minutes on a baking sheet..
- The sweet potato should be soft; test with a fork. Peel and mash it..
- Set the oven to 350F..
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix completely.
- Grease 16 muffins cups or use paper liners. I tend to use liners. It is just easier..
- Spoon out the batter evenly amongst the cups..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Once completely cooled, you can easily decorate these muffins. Here I've used some marshmallow fondant to make little froggies..