You can cook Tangy Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy Meatloaf
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn chex (or chex of your preference) (corn & rice are gluten-free).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
Tangy Meatloaf step by step
- In large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, & mustard. Reserve 4 tbsp for topping..
- To remaining mixture add worcestershire sauce, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, & egg. Blend well. Stir in chex. Let stand 5 minutes..
- Break up chex. Add ground beef. Mix well. Shape into a loaf in shallow baking pan/loaf pan..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 65 minutes. Spread top with reserved ketchup mixture. Bake additional 15 minutes..