You can have Italian Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Meatloaf
- You need 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 oz of Italian salad dressing mix, dry (1 envelope).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Emeril's Essence seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice, corn & rice are gluten-free).
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 dash of celery salt.
- It’s 2 slice of American cheese, cut into strips.
Italian Meatloaf instructions
- Add all ingredients, except cheese in bowl; mix well. Shape into loaf in shallow pan. Bake in 350°F oven for 65 minutes..
- Top with cheese strips. Cook for 5 minutes longer..