You can cook Mouthwatering Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mouthwatering Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage (I use Johnsonville italian).
- It’s 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of gravy.
- You need 2 envelope of brown gravy.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Mouthwatering Meatloaf instructions
- Combine ground beef, sausage, onion, soup mix, eggs, and breadcrumbs in a bowl..
- Add shredded cheese and mix together..
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick spray..
- Form mixture into an oval in pan..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes..
- Remove foil and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes as necessary..
- Remove and let cool 10 minutes..
- Slice into thick pieces and add to your mashed potatoes..
- Make gravy as directed. Pour over and enjoy!.