You can cook Killer Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Killer Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of hot italian sausage.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of HP/A1 steak sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 3/4 cup of bread crumbs (italian style if possible).
- Prepare 5 slice of bacon.
Killer Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients aside from the bacon..
- Add meat mixture to raised loaf pan. This will allow any grease and drippings to escape and avoid a soggy loaf..
- Cook loaf at 400℉ for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes. Remove loaf and line the top with bacon..
- Place bacon wrapped loaf back in the over for another 20 minutes at 400℉ or until bacon is crispy on top..
- Best served with either ketchup or HP/A1 steak sauce and a bit of hot sauce..