Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese.
You can have Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese
- You need 3 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 2 cup of Bread Crumps.
- Prepare 16 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 16 oz of Frozen Spinach.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt, Pepper, Roasted Garlic Powder, Minced Onions, Parsley Flakes.
Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese instructions
- Defrost and drain frozen spinach..
- In a big bowl, combine all the ingredients and seasonings to taste..
- Mix well..
- Grease a baking pan, then spoon mixture into it..
- Heat oven to 350°F and cook for about 1 hour, or until turkey is done..