Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf. This bacon wrapped meatloaf stuffed with cheese will impress your family and friends. It's so delicious that you will want to make it Flatten the seasoned meat onto the weaved bacon, evenly spread it with your hands or a spatula. On one edge of the meat bed.
This meatloaf is a huge crowd pleaser– popular with anyone who loves cheese and bacon! My Dad did this meatloaf on the grill in a cast iron pan, but it's This is my dad's meatloaf recipe, that we've spent years "perfecting." This meatloaf is a huge crowd pleaser– popular with anyone. Meatloaf Wrapped In Bacon and stuffed with cheese. You can cook Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 of package (16 ounces) thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef (chuck or about 80/20).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (your favorite one or more).
- Prepare 1 envelope of beefy onion soup mix (lipton or other).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of – give or take – cracker crumbs (any kind-I used bacon ritz).
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
This Cheese-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Bundt Meatloaf is the PERFECT Keto dinner that comes out soo juicy and cheesy! There's nothing better than cheese and bacon right? This delicious bacon-wrapped meatloaf is glazed with prepared barbecue sauce. The brown sugar bacon topping adds flavor to the easy This delicious bacon-wrapped meatloaf is enhanced with grated natural Parmesan cheese, Cajun spices, and a tasty.
Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to °350. Line bottom & sides of loaf pan with bacon, slightly overlapping (or weave into a lattice pattern), saving about 5 strips to cover top..
- In large bowl add ground beef & shredded cheese. In small bowl mix together all other ingredients & let sit for about 5 minutes. Pour in with meat & cheese & mix lightly with a fork, kinda fluffing it up as you go..
- Stuff meat mixture into bacon lined pan and layer top with remaining bacon. Just try to keep it evenly spread across whole top of meatloaf. Cover with foil (I used 2 layers) & bake for about an hour and a half until meat thermometer reads °160F..
- Take out of oven & uncover. Bake uncovered another 15-20 minutes until bacon is browned & at desired crispiness. Also, if desired, take back out & add a layer of ketchup across top & bake another 10-15 minutes until ketchup has carmelized into a glaze type topping. (Or use broiler & keep an eye on it until it's ready, it won't take long.).
- When done let sit for 10 minutes. Cut & serve. Is great with mashed or baked potatoes or on a sandwich roll..
This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever; wrapped This bacon wrapped meatloaf will surely please and impress your entire family. Not to mention how easy it really is to make meatloaf and. This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this one by adding ingredients that I liked, and taking away ones I did not.