Soft, moist sweet potato blondie. These sweet potato blondies are soft, chocolatey, and gooey– everything a good blondie should be. Pureed sweet potato gives them a decadent texture. Pureed sweet potato adds nutrition and gives them a decadent texture.
Delicious Healthier Sweet Potato Blondies taste amazing and are lower in added sugar than a traditional blondie. This healthier twist on blondies features sweet potato purée for extra moisture, flavor, and veggie power. With whole-wheat flour, maple sugar, and toasted walnuts, these blondies are a bit more wholesome than your average blondie, but there's still plenty of butter and chocolate chips to keep. You can have Soft, moist sweet potato blondie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft, moist sweet potato blondie
- It’s 121 gram of sweet potato.
- It’s 108 gram of mashed chickpea.
- Prepare 55 ml of skimmed milk.
- You need 14 gram of baking powder.
- It’s 50 gram of whole wheat flour.
Ooey Gooey Fudgy Sweet Potato Blondie Bars… Make these for Friendsgiving, and you will never hear the end of it! I know this because I made the secretly healthy blondies for The addition of sweet potato in the recipe makes these bars unbelievably soft, fudgy, and delicious… even without any oil! These moist, no gum, gluten-free blondies are easy to whip up and delicious. Sweet Potato Doughnuts Pumpkin Coconut Muffins Simple Spelt Sweet Potato Biscuits Pumpkin Pie Spice Nog Pancakes Pumpkin Pie Flan Quick short post today while I try to catch up on sleep.
Soft, moist sweet potato blondie instructions
- Measure and mix all the ingredients in a large bowl..
- Transfer the batter into the baking tin. (Of couse you need to butter the tine or line your pachment paper).
- Cover the tin with plastic wrap, rest the batter in the fridge for about an hour..
- Take the batter out and remove the plastic wrap when you are pre-heating your steamer..
- Cover the tin with aluminum foil and put inside the steamer once the water starts boil. Steam-baked for about 35 minutes..
Easy, delicious & nutritious sweet potato blondies made with coconut flour. They are grain-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paleo & vegan. Be sure to store these in the refrigerator, as they are quite moist, akin to sweet. Okay fine, blondie that tastes like sweet potato…but close enough. If you've ever eaten a Japanese sweet potato.