Mexican meatloaf. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want seconds of. This Mexican Meatloaf is packed with beef, cheese, seasonings, chilies and salsa. The results are a mouthwatering meal!
This post may contain affiliate links. This Mexican meatloaf is a very versatile recipe as you can add or subtract ingredients you like or don't like. My Mexican Meatloaf is a twist on the classic meatloaf recipe. You can have Mexican meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican meatloaf
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 box of taco shells crunched up.
- It’s 3 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of taco sauce or salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 packages of spanish rice cooked.
Using juicy ground beef and pork to keep it moist and flavorful, this gets seasoned with cumin and green peppers, loaded with two. Mexican Meatloaf. "Being a working mother with a small budget and little time, I make a lot of dishes using ground beef," explains Alice McCauley of Beaumont, Texas. "When our son complained about. Well, revelers, it's that time of year again. Mexican Meatloaf Adapted from a recipe by Marcela Valladolid.
Mexican meatloaf step by step
- Take following ingredients and stir thoroughly meatloaf wont be firm like most even after cooking.
- Place meat in crockpot n press down wont be firm like normal meat loafs turn crock pot on low cook for five to six hours each crockpot is different on times.
- Get help use spatula n drain meat loaf grease out of crockpot next preheat oven to 350 take 13×9 dish transfer meat pressing it down again wont be firm.
- After meat is in the 13×9 dish add cheese then chopped tomato n taco shells then pour the enchilada sauce over taco shells bake about 15 minutes till shells are done n cheese is melted.
Learn how to make Mexican meatloaf & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cook this spiced-up meatloaf on a broiler pan so any excess fat can drip away. Get out the muffin tin for these Mexican Meatloaf Minis. Easy, cheesy and sure to please, these Mexican Meatloaf Minis are a crowd favorite. I put in extra onions and adobo seasoning.