1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops. Simple, Pan-Fried Pork ChopsThese are the simplest, most delightful little numbers. Basically, these are bone-in pork chops that are cut extremely thin. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
The potatoes are crispy on the outside and the green beans get that amazing. How do you make Pan Fried Potatoes and Green Beans? Start by placing the green beans in boiling water for a couple of Tips for making pan fried potatoes and green beans! You can have 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops
- It’s 3 of bone-in pork chops.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Greenbeans.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of yellow golden potatoes or whatever you have on hand.
- Prepare 4 of ozs Bacon bits.
- It’s of Seasoning.
For best results trim the ends off the green beans. These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from Pork Chop Basics. Either boneless or bone-in pork chops will do.
1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops instructions
- Brush one large or two small rimmed baking sheets with olive oil..
- Toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. I used cut up Idaho potatoes. Add them to a section of the pan. I added a little bacon grease for flavor..
- Toss green beans with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Add them to a section of the pan. I used canned green beans for this recipe this time. All I did was drizzle olive oil over the green beans and top with a little bit of bacon bits..
- Place pan in a 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Times vary on thickness of the potatoes or the type..
- In large skillet on medium high melt some butter. Season one side of your pork chops. I use Dale's seasoning and McCormick’s Montreal Steak or whatever is your preference. Place the pork chops seasoned side down evenly in the skillet. Fry on one side for about 5 minutes. Season the uncooked side and flip. Then fry for another 5 minutes. Times do vary on the thickness of your pork chops. I would make the porkchops last. Enjoy..
I prefer the thick cut pork chops because they are easier to work with This sheet pan dinner definitely fits the bill. You just plop some pork chops on a pan, mix together a few spices, toss the veggies, add I love pork and apples together so I knew I wanted to use apples in this dish and then I threw in some sweet potatoes and red. For pan-frying — and to avoid dry pork chops — buy thick, bone-in rib chops. These pork chops have more fat and connective tissue Key Steps for Stovetop Pork Chops. I learned this trick from my grandmother, a prudent home cook.