You can cook Souped-up Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Souped-up Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 of eggs- beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 envelope of beefy onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
Souped-up Meatloaf instructions
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Add ground beef and mix well..
- Shape mix into a loaf and put in a loaf pan. If you don't have a loaf pan, you can use any kind of pan that you have..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for approximately 40 mins. Remove and spread with the 1/4 cup ketchup (or tomato sauce). Bake another 15-20 mins or until internal temperature reaches 160°F..
- Let stand 10 mins, before serving..