Kielbasa and potatoes. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. This Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe is such a classic combination, that it is sure to become a family favorite.
Yesterday was one of those days. Instead, I make Ryan and I something that's comforting and quick. This recipe for kielbasa and potatoes usually fits the bill. You can cook Kielbasa and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kielbasa and potatoes
- It’s 1 pound of kielbasa.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table. Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy! This recipe is quick and easy and delicious.
Kielbasa and potatoes instructions
- Combine slice kielbasa and sliced apples with 6 tablespoons butter and brown sugar cook till browned..
- In another pan add rest of ingredients cook till potatoes are tender.
- Combine both pans and serve..
Cook until potatoes fall apart with fork and the liquid has thickened, stirring occasionally. Kielbasa and potatoes are a reliable Polish staple. Each is plenty good on its own, but together they're deeply satisfying. Get the recipe on Food &.. Kielbasa And Sweet Potato Kabobs, Slow Cooker Tropical Kielbasa With Sweet Potatoes And Pineapple, Roasted Potatoes And Kielbasa (one-pan Recipe).