Potato and Green Soybeans Potage.
You can cook Potato and Green Soybeans Potage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and Green Soybeans Potage
- You need 1 of Potato (Haruka).
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 50 g of Green soybeans.
- It’s 12 g of Butter.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Chicken stock cube 1.
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk.
Potato and Green Soybeans Potage step by step
- Peel the potato and cut it into slices, chop the onion, and peel the green soybeans..
- Put the butter, onions and green soybeans into a heat-resistant plate.Heat in microwave. (600w 4min).
- Put the potatoes, Chicken stock cube and water into another heat-resistant plate. Heat in a microwave. (600w 5min).
- Put the microwaved ingredients in a blender..
- Mix the ingredients and soy milk well..
- Warm the potage and pour into bowls..