Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf.
You can cook Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of zucchini shredded (be sure to squeeze out excess water).
- You need 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat loaf-sized baking pan/dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and sauté onion 3-5 minutes..
- Add in carrots, celery and bell pepper, and cook an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Add in zucchini, mushroom and garlic for another 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, oats, parsley, eggs, tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper. Fold in veggies..
- Place into pan in a loaf shape..
- Bake until brown 1 hour or so..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Cut into 8 slices (2 slices = 1 serving)..