Cheddar Chip Meatloaf. Added bonuses of the hidden veggies also include a deliciously moist meatloaf bursting with flavor. In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt.
If you are a fan of a good bacon cheeseburger, then you are really going to LOVE this fantastic meatloaf! Filled and topped with cooked bacon and cheddar cheese this meatloaf packs a ton of flavor! Meatloaf comes out great when cooked in the slow cooker too. You can have Cheddar Chip Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Chip Meatloaf
- It’s of MEATLOAF:.
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of beef.
- Prepare 1 bag of cheddar sour cream chips (Ruffles).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of whole sauteed onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of GLAZE:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbls of balsamic vinegar.
Learn more about the nutritional value of Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen dishes. Find the total calories and more included in each dish served in our restaurant. In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, crushed Cheez-Its, eggs and onion soup mix. Use your hands to knead together until thoroughly combined.
Cheddar Chip Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place crushed chips in mixing bowl, add milk and let soak..
- While soaking sauté onion.
- Add all ingredients for meatloaf to bowl and mix together..
- Place mixture on pan with parchment paper and form into loaf..
- Place loaf in oven and bake for 45 minutes..
- Mix glaze ingredients together.
- After 45 minutes add glaze on top of loaf..
- Put loaf back in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, oats, ketchup and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt and pepper, and mix well. Mini BBQ Cheddar Meatloaves are studded with melty cheddar cheese and sweet BBQ sauce. This easy, gluten-free dinner recipe will be a hit with the whole family!